help, where can I find the latest stable a2ps downloads?

From: Dwarapudi, Vijay
Subject: help, where can I find the latest stable a2ps downloads?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:57:01 -0500

hi,
I joined a new env.. and the a2ps here.. is old.. and non functional...

where can I find the latest upto date versions/downloads.

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments may constitute Corvis Corporation Proprietary Information that is subject to Non-Disclosure Agreement and cannot be disclosed to any other party without the express consent of  Corvis Corporation.

If you are neither the intended recipient of this e-mail nor responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, note that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or retention of this e-mail is prohibited.

If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, we request that you notify the sender by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail  and any return e-mail immediately.