Auction

From: China panyu Auction LTD
Subject: Auction
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:57:27 0800

Guangzhou Panyu Hengli Resort of Agriculture is going to be wholly auctioned at the company lobby on 28th November 2001 because of reformation of town-owned enterprises. Occupying 4000 mu, standing aside the mouth of Pearl River and with convenient transportation, Panyu Hengli Resort of Agriculture is ranked as an Essential Well-plan Spot and Important Sign Seeing Resort in Guangzhou's Ninth Five-year plan. Besides having wonderful tour environment of living, holiday, tourism and entertainment it also has potential development of real easte. The resort is evaluated over RMB 170 million and will be auctioned starting at 50% of evaluation price,I,e,RMB85,000,000.The auction method will be Holland style (from high to low).
Please contact our company for auction registration with valid certificate.

Contact telephone瞿繙(86-20)84816037 (86-20)84811117
E-mail:address@hidden
Address瞿繙602 No.45 Fanhua Road, Shiqiao Town, Panyu,Guangzhou,China

GUANGZHOU PANYU AUCTION LTD.