Scilab style sheet submission (fix)

From: Hans Ecke
Subject: Scilab style sheet submission (fix)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 22:06:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

here is the Scilab style sheet again, with some fixes. I took out its
dependance on the Matlab4 sheet.

Please tell me if you'd like to receiver further fixes to it.

Is anybody reading this list? I send error reports about the website to
Akim but he did not answer. One thing you guys should _definitively_ do
is restrict write permissions to this list to subscribers and screen
submissions from anybody else. You seem to have much more spam than
discussion nowadays. I'm also not really happy writing to this list
since the archives include e-mail addresses in clear text. I already get
too much spam....

Anyway, thanks a lot for a nice tool. I use it daily.

Cheers

Hans