RE: find help with hard a2ps question

From: JJ Warren
Subject: RE: find help with hard a2ps question
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:16:06 -0800 (PST)

  Yes,  bs (backspace) is close it is a ^H, \10, \b and a few developers
have that in the code.

  The problem is that ^M is a ff in dos so a2ps is asumming that a ^M is a
dos end of line.  You are right, there is this nifty --end-of-line
function so I can say --end-of-line=n or --end-ofline=unix so the ^M does
print.  However, instead of doing a carriage return it prints the ^M.  I
do not what the ^M to print - I want the functionality of ^M like I do ^H
or ^L.

  I can do everything it seems BUT a carriage return if a2ps finds a ^M.

  no, no obvious is ok...  we all miss the obvious, in fact I am hoping
that I still am. :)

     JJ Warren                              ADMIN 228
     Information Technology Services        (208) 885-2080
     Assistant Database Administrator
     http://www.uidaho.edu/~jjwarren