RE: [h-e-w] [OT] a2ps

From: Harmon, Tony T
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] [OT] a2ps
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:13:25 -0600

I may have missed some of the conversation on this since, I seemed to have screwed up my subscription. I only got the confirmation today. So if there was some other messages, could you re-send them to this address? Thanks.

Anyway, That really isn't an option for us. We have set up a 'portal' the view the reports via the web, and the direction decided on was to use pdf. I originally just wanted to use Ghostscript, but I do not have the authority to make that decision, and was over-ruled.

Is there a reason that a2ps is ignoring my parm --margin=2 ?

Thanks,
Tony