Printing 4 pages in 1 sheet problem

From: sjllera
Subject: Printing 4 pages in 1 sheet problem
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:30:34 +0100

HI all,

im trying to print some pdf documents using a2ps to print 4 pages in everysheet
but
things are not going the way i want.

The command im using is: a2ps -v -r -E --columns=2 --borders=false -B
--sides=duplex
test.pdf

I succesfully got 2 pages printed on both sides of the sheet but pages 3 and 4
(the ones
in the sheet back) are inverted, how can i change this ???
I mean what i want is to print the document in landscape, and double sided but
rigth now
all the pages in the back of the sheet are inverted.... :-(

I have tried lot of combinations but none of them worked, any ideas ??

(My english is not so fine, hope i explained correctly more or less)

TIA for your help

Javier Sanchez Llera
address@hidden