a2ps works fine under cygwin

From: Trembleau, Alain
Subject: a2ps works fine under cygwin
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:28:43 -0000

Hi

I have a2ps working fine under cygwin 1.3.9-1 (current version).  Installed
without any problems, and I have access to a postscript capable printer, so
I didn't need to to play with ghostscript.

The website suggests that there are problems with getting it running under
MS Windows - I'm not sure whether that information is out of date, or that
cygwin has improved to a level where a2ps needs no special support.

Either way, I'm a happy customer!

Regards

Alain

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended
recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received
this message in error please reply and tell us and then delete it. Should you
wish to communicate with us by e-mail we
cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms
and conditions and must not be
construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

Legal & General Marketing Group, members of which are regulated by the FSA in
the conduct of investment business.
Legal & General Group PLC, Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N
4TP.
Registered in England no: 166055