printing multiple of the same page n-up

From: Barry
Subject: printing multiple of the same page n-up
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 20:16:16 -0500

I have a jpeg image that I'd like to print 4-up on a page.
A2ps correctly delegates images to ImageMagick for rendering the graphic
into postscript, but so far, everything I've thought to try prints four
sheets, with the image in the first virtual page on each sheet.

So far, the only thing I've thought of (which I haven't tried yet) which
ought to work is building a 4-page postscript file with the image on
each page, and then  cat'ing that into a2ps.

Is there an easier way?

Barry