ADV:Afghan kids need our help

From: Manager
Subject: ADV:Afghan kids need our help
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:52:00

We retrieve our emails off businesses and business people that are established on line in our area of business. We do not intend to spam via email. If this letter appeared in your
inbox in error, please delete and accept our apologies, instructions for removal from our list are at the bottom of this mailer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This letter is directed to: LIQUIDATORS, DISTRIBUTORS, MANUFACTURERS, WHOLESALERS, Dept. & DISCOUNT CHAINS....

We are searching for companies that need procurement. We can get clothing, electronics, uncut or set gems, pearls, and all kinds of merchandise from around the world. Through our contacts globally we search out merchandise for your sales. So talk to us about your needs, let us be your procurement agent and leave you to your strength in sales. (Independent sales agents welcome to reply).

As an example of our prices we have: Wholesale 3'x5' USA Flags: Priced as low as $2.98 each! These are NOT plastic flags but real US Flags: made from durable Polyester woven fabric with two grommets(eyelets)for attaching to flagpole two sides printed for extra clarity

Premium USA Car Flag: Double layer $ 2.95 each plus actual shipping from JFK Premium quality, nylon, 2-ply flag is double-stitched and measures 12"x18". Extra strong plastic pole clips to open or closed car window with additional adhesive for security. Ready for Orders. Minimum order 10,000

Contact:
NetMateWorld
273 Palisade Avenue,
Cliffside Park, New Jersey 07010
Phone 201-840-9880
FAX: 1-201-840-9870
Or hit reply
http://usachamberofe-commerce.com | http://www.netmateusa.com | http://www.netmatehealth.com
|http://www.netmateeducation.com | http://www.netmateworld.com | http://www.netmatekids.com

If you would like to give an e-mail to be taken off our mailings or in reverse if you would like to get all future mailings: please fax us at 1-201- 840-9870 or hit reply to this email.