FYI: Installing a2ps on Savannah

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: FYI: Installing a2ps on Savannah
Date: 04 Mar 2002 20:10:15 +0100

Dear fellows,

I'm working on making a2ps more public.  I'm moving it from PRCS at
home, to CVS at https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/a2ps/.  The goal is
to make it less dependent upon me, as I proved to be a problem for
a2ps.

I am also cleaning it up, so that people won't experience the Autoconf
etc. problems they face now.  But it will certainly take me some time.

I'm looking for partners.  Please, send me private messages for
subscription.

        Akim