Re: -P display

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: -P display
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:55:24 -0500 (EST)

From: Graham Gough <address@hidden>

> In the version of a2ps distributed by RedHat
>
> Name        : a2ps
> Version     : 4.13b
>
> the -P display option doesn't seem to work any more. It tries to send
> it to an actual printer called display.

What exactly are you expecting -P to do?  I've been using a2ps for several
years, and -P has, as long as I remember, been the flag one uses to specify
the name of a printer to be sent the output of a2ps ...
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>