RE: A2PS.

From: Trembleau, Alain
Subject: RE: A2PS.
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:35:36 -0000

Do you have some sort of alias for a2ps in your command path?  Try
/usr/local/bin/a2ps rather than just a2ps on the command line to see if it
makes a difference.

I also realise that I made a mistake - I suggested that you install
a2ps-4.13.tar.gz, but I actually have installed a2ps-4.13b.tar.gz. (oops!)

Could you do an a2ps --list=defaults so that we can see all your options?

The only other thing that I can think of is that I have not changed the
encoding from the standard latin1.

Cheers

Alain