A2PS.

From: David Starks-Browning
Subject: A2PS.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:14:11 +0000

On Monday 18 Mar 02, Dr. Pastor writes:
> Now a2ps works properly. Prints well!
> The problem was (shame) that while I massaged
> a2ps-site.cfg in one location, a2ps used another at
> another location.

Can you tell us what changes you had to make to a2ps-site.cfg?  Was it
what Alain said?  It would be useful to have that recorded on the a2ps
mailing list.  You aren't (won't be) the only one trying to print
directly to PRN from Cygwin.

Someday, I hope that a2ps can be "packaged" for Cygwin, and whoever
does that (perhaps me) will need these details.

Thanks,
David
(Cygwin FAQ maintainer)