HOMEWORKERS WANT WHAT WE HAVE!

From: Thomas Neumann
Subject: HOMEWORKERS WANT WHAT WE HAVE!
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:42:00

Homeworkers Are Looking for Exactly What We Have!

If you are Serious about making a Living working from

home then this is the program you have been looking for!

My company offers the following benefits.

* Flash Movie explains program for you

* Excellent Products

* Three Step Marketing System

* Beautiful Replicating web site with real time genealogy

* Daily Conference Calls...let the experts explain for you

* Commissions Paid to your US-FDIC Insured Worldwide ATM CARD

* 2x Infinity Fast Moving Matrix

* $159.00 or $259.00 entry packages

If you can share "The Movie" you can do this business!

We are at the beginning of an Explosive Growth Opportunity!

WANT TO LEARN MORE?

May I have your permission to send you information

about my home business. If so then please fill out the form below...

OR

Let me know If you no longer wish to receive emails

by sending an email with REMOVE in the subject line.

Either way I wish you the best....Just remember that

"Success is a Choice...step up and make something happen"

Best Regards, Thomas Neumann

For more information please fill out this form:

Name:
Email Address: