Segmentation fault with 4.13

From: Uwe Beutin
Subject: Segmentation fault with 4.13
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:31:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am getting a segfault... somewhere in an old posting I have seen
this.. but this is not the same...

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/a2ps

0x400c684b in strncmp (s1=0x0, s2=0x8083841 "ja", n=2)
    at ../sysdeps/generic/strncmp.c:64
64      ../sysdeps/generic/strncmp.c: No such file or directory.
        in ../sysdeps/generic/strncmp.c

I have no idea where to look. I am using the stock rpm that came with
RedHat 7.2.  It seems as though it might be a locale problem, or why is
it trying to compare a "ja" string?!  My locale is set to en_US but I
have experimented with the address@hidden setting because of the Euro sign.
Could this be causing a problem in a2ps?

Can anybody help me?! Thank you very much!

        Uwe