Free Cliffnotes Online

From: mikeb
Subject: Free Cliffnotes Online
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 16:45:34 +0100

Hi,

Have you ever needed that essential book note, only for the local store to be closed for the day?

Well there is no need to read through the full novel any longer.
BookWolf provides Cliffnote style chapter summaries free on our web site.

With classic book summaries such as Romeo & Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird and Lord of the Rings, through to modern literature such as Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone, make
BookWolf your fist stop for every successful book report.

Need answers to tricky study questions?  Visit
BookWolf now and interact with thousands of others at our Homework Help message boards. Plus enter great competitions and read successful essays.

Plus, best of all, it’s all 100% FREE!

See you soon

The Wolf
www.bookwolf.com