Error accessing www.infres.enst.fr

From: Kathy Phillips
Subject: Error accessing www.infres.enst.fr
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:05:59 -0400 (EDT)

SUBJECT: Error accessing www.infres.enst.fr

On Tue May 28, 2002 at 07:04:54 PM EDT we were unable to reach your web site:
http://www.infres.enst.fr/~demaille/a2ps/feedback.html
due to the following error: Host Not Found

As recommended by the Robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our system and to let you know about the problem we encountered accessing your site.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world, monitoring over 1.1 million web sites worldwide every hour.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located in Los Angeles, Ca.

If you would like to receive alerts as soon as we detect an error accessing your site,
click here for instant signup. Remember, our service is free.

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly performance reports.

There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again at this email address: address@hidden If you have other email addresses that you would like excluded from any potential future contact click here to have those email addresses excluded from our system.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.

Sincerely,

Kathy Phillips
Connectivity Analyst
InternetSeer
Website Monitoring Service

As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be contacted again at address@hidden, but you may click here, for a removal confirmation from our website or simply reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
address@hidden
SRC="">