hi.

From: POOHANGEL2007
Subject: hi.
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:12:30 EDT

My name is Sara Herrin i am 13 years old and i love animals excpacially cats,and dogs. I was woundering if there was a fundraiser for me to do to help any animals find a loving home that keeps them warm in the winter and cool during the summer. well i really hope you will write me back, i dont even know if this site is what i am wanting to do but it dont matter as long as i can help animals,i live in baytown tx,77521 well i think that is all if u can please write me back to let me know something i will apreaceate it very much.well i will be here if u can write me back asap i want to help animals so bad.

                  thank you very much,
                           Sara Herrin