GOOD BUSINESS FOR YOU

From: DR ISA
Subject: GOOD BUSINESS FOR YOU
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 02:43:20

FROM:DR ISA BELLO
LAGOS-NIGERIA E-mail:address@hidden or address@hidden

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT / C.E.O

I am the Chief Medical Doctor and close confidant of Mrs. Maryam Abacha,the
former first lady and wife of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, the former head of
state and commander in chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria. She (MRS. M. ABACHA), has as a result of the trust and confidence, she
has in me mandated that I search for a reliable and trustworthy foreign
partner, who will help receive some funds which she had in cash totaling US$50M
(Fifty Million United States Dollars only) into a personal, company or any
reliable foreign bank accounts within or outside your country as all their
personal and family Bank accounts within and outside Nigeria have all been
frozen by the Nigerian authorities. (I would refer you to the websiteof Weekly
Tell magazine: WWW. TELLMAGAZINE.com of November 23, 1998 page 25,and another
edition of TELL WEEKLY MAGAZINE of October 11 1999, Page 10 captioned the
tyrants son, for further information about this money and the ABACHAS) This
money in question has however, been
clearly moved in defaced form and Deposited with a security company that has
branchesin Asia, Africa, Europe and various parts of America.

It may also interest you to note that she (MRS. ABACHA) and her family have,
since theinception of the present democratic government, been placed under
partial house arrest, with their international travelling passports seized
pending when the current fund recovery face - off between them and the present
RTD. GEN. OBASANJO led Democratic Government is resolved, in which from
allindication will not exceed this year.

She has decided to offer anybody who will be willing to render this tremendous
assistance, 20% of the total sum. Note that this transaction involves no risks
whatsoever, as you will have no dealing with my country, Nigeria. Rather you
will deal directly with the Security Company, which is based where the money is
right now.

Let me have your confidential Tel/Fax numbers in your response to this
proposal. I shall let you into a complete detailed picture of this mutual
beneficial transaction when I have received your anticipated positive reply.

This matter should be treated as urgent and confidential!
Regards,

DR ISA BELLO