PLS HELP

From: MARY
Subject: PLS HELP
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:21:55

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha, the widow of late Gen. Sanni Abacha former Nigerian
Military head of state who died mysteriously in June 1998 as a result of
cardiac arrest.

Since his death, the family has been going through immense harassment including
undue police restriction and molestation. The family bank account here and
abroad has been frozen by the Federal Government for reasons that are rather
vindictive. Our plight made worse by the confiscation/seizure of our landed
properties and investments in Kano, Nigeria and those known abroad.

One of the witch-hunting search light of the government beamed on the familys
account with a Swiss Bank which was traced to the family which had a sum of
US$1 billion in it which has since been released to the Federal Government of
Nigeria by the Swiss government. Though the Federal Government discovered that
this amount was acquired by my
husband prior to his assumption of office and are considering returning $100
million to the family as compensation.

It is for this reason I moved the sum of US$30m into a financial security
company. This money was part of the kickbacks given to my late husband by his
Arab friends for oil License that he generously gave them while in office.
After going through your profile not minding the consequences but hoping that
you would understand my predicament and need your consideration, I humbly
appeal to you on behalf of the entire family to safe us by assisting us to move
the money from it's location into your country where I believe will be safe,
since I cannot leave the country now due to the traveling ban and movement
restriction placed on me and the family.

I seek your assistance to clear it for investment partnership advice.I need
your cooperation and understanding, please. You can reach us through the lawyer
whom I have contracted to handle this transaction on my behalf, Barrister Idris
Tutu he shall brief you further on what to do next.

You can equally get in touch with him preferably via his email address:
address@hidden . Please, furnish him with your Fax, Telephone and Mobile
numbers for an easier communication. For your anticipated corporation, I and
the family, the lawyer have agreed to give you 20% of the money for your
assistance while 75% shall be invested
for us in trust until we arrive in your country as soon as all traveling bans
are lifted and freedom regained, while 5% has been mapped out for any
incidental expenses that may arise.

Treat with confidant I plead.

Best regards

MARYAM ABACHA (MRS.)