VERE:working at home

From: maxmulti . vm
Subject: VERE:working at home
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:12:51 -0400

Your submission must process through our verification system. Verification protects you from UCE, protects us from complaints and allows us to inform you of the multitude of free marketing services available to our Optin list. NOTE: This procedure for verifying unconfirmed lists and submissions follows MAPSSM Principles. MAPS guidelines are recognized as the legitimate process to prevent abuse. Veremail by Inetekk's privacy policy.

Until you verify, you are not on our list. If you wish to be blocked from future verification requests, please read on.

Please allow at least 48 hours for your subscribe request to be processed.
To utilize this offer, you must add yourself to this list by either:
Submitting to the list by clicking the subscribe me button:

OR

Hit reply to this message:

By doing so you are giving me permission to send you verified optin email. This message is an automated verification request from the Inetekk system and Martin Løvenfeldt
If you wish to block your email from receiving verifications:
http://inetekk.com/block/?1Ankuvoip5lv

NOTE: There are no logs kept on submission verifications.
This request came from IP address 64.12.101.185