Spam Free Leads

From: downlineace2
Subject: Spam Free Leads
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:32:53 -0400

Email 60,000 per month spam free from our servers!

No email addresses or software to download!

One click send directly from our servers to
2000 opportunity seekers daily!

Completely spam free! All emails are
sent from our servers not from your
isp so it is impossible to lose your isp!

Users website, ip address, and description
are included automatically in all outgoing
emails.

Actual email addresses of all leads are
sent to you as well if you prefer to use
your own bulk email program.

For more info see:
http://www.leadclub.net/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=anthony540

Thank You!

EXCITING OFFER! To Receive A FREE Internet Relationship-Building Pro Auto
iRESPONDER System, you may use my FREE gift offer number: 100102440. To
Register, GO TO http://www.gmt101.com.

Click on the link below to remove yourself
http://www.gmtautoresponder.com/cgi-bin/varpro/r.cgi?id=100102440c&address@hidden

AOL Users
<a
href="http://www.gmtautoresponder.com/cgi-bin/varpro/r.cgi?id=100102440c&address@hidden";>