H E L L O !

From: ADRIAN POPOVICIU
Subject: H E L L O !
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:59:18 +0300

                               Dipl. eng. POPOVICIU ADRIAN
                                   R  O  M  A  N  I  A
                                      July 22, 2002

 Dear  Sir,

I  learn recently about you from  Internet network.
My name is POPOVICIU ADRIAN.
I graduated engineering at the electronic and electrotechnic
 faculty, speciality radioelectronics, in Europe (Bucharest).
I have more 10 years work experience like tehnical support
 for instrumentation, computers, office devices and general
 electronic & electrical equipments.

I looking to get a new job.

If you wish I can to send you my CV
  and my own WEB page address.

If you have a job opportunity please send an email at my
   address: address@hidden

I can submit (if it is necessary) very good recommendations.

With best greetings

     Yours sincerely
     Adrian Popoviciu

PS
Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III SECTION 301. Per Section 301,
Paragraph (a) (2) (C) proposed by the 105th US Congress
any email or Mass Marketing email CANNOT BE CONSIDERED SPAM
as long as the sender includes contact information and a
method of removal.
Because You'll receive this email just once, You don't need
to remove this email address from future mailings.
This E-Mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately then
delete this E-Mail