Dine out, make money, and save on income taxes - all at once!

From: MemberServices
Subject: Dine out, make money, and save on income taxes - all at once!
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:13:47 -0500

Do you dine out regularly?

Do you make money doing it?

Dear Friend,

Your name was given to us by someone who thought this opportunity would be of interest to you: Saving thousands of dollars and  making money as well - without impacting upon your current position and without doing anything that you don’t already do. Interested? (Click now!)

Here's how it works:

So, even if you don't want to make money...

Think about the possible tax savings –

what this could mean to you!!

Show me!

Free!

Download the

FREE eBooklet

by Alex Hamil

"Make Money Dining Out!"

(608 KB)

SmartDinersTM respects your privacy, so we'll never sell your e-mail address to anyone else. And if you'd rather not get e-mail from us, unsubscribe by clicking the link below.

Thank you,
SmartDinersTM

Click here to visit our website.

To review our Privacy Policy, click here

If for any reason you don't want to receive future email like this from SmartDinersTM, please click here and we'll promptly remove your name from our list.