home textiles

From: goldweb
Subject: home textiles
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:34:11 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam,

    We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of specialized
manufacturers  which has been authorized to import
and export independ-ently being a Sino-foreign funded enterprise,the
 company is armed with advanced techniques as well asadvanced
management. Nantong is famous for its embroider products.
Our main products include: bedspreads ,window curtain,shower

curtain,kitchen set,table cloth, lady's night gown ,silk carpet and

other household  textile.
     Our products are already exported to more than 15 countries. Our
princiles is "customers first, quality first & reputation first".
Sincerely welcome friends from all over the world. Please do not
hesitate to contact us by fax, tel., or e-mail.

      THANK  YOU!

                           Nantong Angel Home Textile Co., Ltd.

                             Http://www.angel-cn.com

 本邮件采用搜易邮件群发服务器软件发送――无需SMTP中继高速群发,快极了!