Lose Weight and Gain Lean Muscle in 20 Days

From: JohnAtlas50
Subject: Lose Weight and Gain Lean Muscle in 20 Days
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:37:45 -0400

Lose Weight, and Gain Lean Muscle in 20 days

Lose Up To 20 lbs. In The Next 20 Days  Guaranteed

Order Now
http://66.253.10.197/MetRx.html

This product retails for $49.99 at GNC and other national retailers.  Get it
for half price at our website.

MET-RX Original revolutionized protein drink provides a multi- substaret,
high-quality protein in a variety of delicious flavors.  With 37-39 grams of
the exclusive
Metamyosym protein for building lean mass, carbohydrates to replenish muscle
glycogen, and low fat, MET-Rx Original is the foundational supplement for all
fitness-minded individuals.
Starts At $24.99

Order Now
http://66.253.10.197/MetRx.html

Audrey-Lost 35lbs in 6 weeks
Marty-Lost 45lbs in 40 days
Patricia-Grandma-Lost 50lbs
Carrie-Diabetic-Lost 52lbs
Candyce-Lost 68lbs in 3 1/2 months
Britt-Office Worker-Lost 85lbs
Jon-Lost 102lbs in 4 months
Melissa-Full time Mom-Lost 165lbs

Now, it worked for all of them,
It will work for you too.

"I used to eat a greasy breakfast high fat breakfast every morning, now I drink
a MetRx shake every morning, and the results have been more than expected.  I
have
lost 6 inches from my waste and 30 pounds."  Tom Pugh

Order Now
http://66.253.10.197/MetRx.html

This is a one time mailing in response to your posting.  There is
no need to reply with "remove" you are not on any list.