conversion from DecANSI to Postscript

From: address@hidden
Subject: conversion from DecANSI to Postscript
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:02:00 +0200

Hi,

I'm a new commer to Linux. I used to work on Vax/OpenVMS
and I'm trying to communicate between these OS (exchanging
files, scripts, ...)

I've discovered a2ps after installing HylaFax on my Linux SuSE7.2,
and I read that it is capable of converting Any to Postscript.
I've tryied with HTML and Text (ASCII) it's fine.
I've tryied with Hp PCL, it was bad.

By now, I need to convert text files containing DecANSI escape sequences
to Postscript files.

I've read the documentation written by M.Deamaille and
looked at the examples of style sheets on my PC (Linux SuSE 7.2).

I would like to know if you've got a style sheet that contains
the code needed to translate the sequences.

Thanks for an answer

Nadine