a2ps under Windows XP Pro

From: Lars Gustafsson
Subject: a2ps under Windows XP Pro
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:03:33 +0200

Hi, I'm trying to install a2ps under Windows XP Pro. When I ran ./configure
it said that a2ps would work much better with the PSUtils package. I
couldn't find that package using the Cygwin setup program so I downloaded
psutils-1.17. I'm not sure if it's the most recent one. (The link shown
during ./configure seems to be down.) Anyway in the Makefile I have to
change the paths to the following directories to the paths to these
directories in my system.

BINDIR,
SCRIPTDIR,
MANDIR,
INCLUDEDIR, and
PERL

I guess BINDIR is the path to the bin-directory in cygwin but I'm not sure
what the others are.

Regards, Lars