HELLO

From: DR JONATHAN PRPLER
Subject: HELLO
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:03:15

Dear Sir,

I am the secretary of African White Farmers Co-operative(AWFC) of Zimbabwe.
After the last general elections, in our country, where the incumbent
president, Mr. Robert Mugabe, won the presidential election. The government has
adopted a very aggressive land reforms program. This program is solely aimed at
taking the land owned by white African farmers for redistribution to black
Africans. As such, this program has attracted worldwide condemnation from the
United Nations, world leaders including the British Prime minister and the
American President. This has also forced several white farmers to flee the
country for fear of victimization and physical abuse.

About a couple of weeks ago, our headquarters in Harare was attacked and looted
by supporters of the government of Robert Mugabe and in the process burnt down
the whole building. Fortunately, we had a large portion of our collective
savings kept in a safety deposit vault at the local bank, which has been
discovered and confiscated by our government. Our accounts have been frozen.
Now, the government is in custody of these funds, of which we have already
testified that the funds belong to foreign distributor, who supplied us with
agro-allied equipment and machinery. These funds are ready to be released by
the government only if they are convinced the funds belong to a third party,
who is not under our government's control. Hence, we seek your assistance to
act on our behalf, that you actually supplied to our co-operative agro-allied
products and machinery worth the sum of the funds in question. All arrangements
have been put in place by us to ensure the co-operation of our government. We
are sure of hundred percent success as, our government will not risk the bad
publicity of the non payment of this funds as, they are trying to restore
legitimacy to themselves in the eyes of the rest of the world, after their
cruel and inhuman treatment of those whose interest I represent.

Once we can get your commitment and sincerity of investing these funds with you
in your country, as we all are finding a more stable country where we can
reside and do business, we will bring you into the complete picture once we are
ready to proceed with you. We are right now, very handicapped as we have no
hope any longer for our future and the future of our children some of our
members has been executed by the Government in a very mysterious manner leaving
their children orphans and wives widow. With their loyalty and commitment on
the success of this cooperative we do not wish to leave them to suffer for what
they do not know about, hence we ask for your immediate assistance in this
matter as we will have you rewarded financially and you will remain a name in
our entire life.

If you are interested in assisting us, kindly reach me at: address@hidden as
our phone lines are presently bugged by the government. Please kindly respond
as soon as possible as the conditions of living, which we now find ourselves,
are very unbearable.

We expect your confidentiality and prompt response to this latter.

Thank you and best regards,

Yours truly,

Jonathan Pepler.