I need your urgent response/call

From: Mr . Greg Karefa Smart
Subject: I need your urgent response/call
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:14:52 +0100

NOTE:       PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL
            ACCOUNT CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER FOR
            CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.

                 STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM:  Mr. GREG KAREFA-SMART
Tel: +234 8037 210 251
E-mail: address@hidden
Attention Please,
                  BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITED

May I take the privilege to introduce myself; I am the son of Late Dr. John
Karefa-Smart who was a renowned politician of the republic of Sierra Leone in
West Africa. I presume you are aware when a group of rebel soldiers led by Sir.
Foday Sankoh overthrew the Government of Sierra Leone forcing the President out
of power and killing a number of ministers including some politicians.
After this political crisis, My Father went into exile for safety due to
pursuance from the present government under the leadership of Alhaji Tijan
Kabbah who sees my father as an opposition to his corrupt government. My father
while in exile died, may his soul rest in peace? Before his death, he has in
his possession a treasure containing a huge sum of US$15M  (Fifteen Million,
United States Dollars). Which he entrusted to me as his next of kin.
However, when it became apparently obvious that the country was no longer safe
for citizens due to political crises: massive killing and destruction of
properties, I deposited the funds with a discrete Courier/Security company for
further shipment and safe-keeping to Europe while I flee to Nigeria as a
political refugee. The Courier/Security Company based on my recommendation on
that note can only release the funds to you.

Meanwhile, I am soliciting for a reliable and trust worthy person who will
serve as the guardian/investor of this fund, with whom I could plan the best
way to invest funds into a profitable business. And this is why I decide to
contact you with all hope that you will help me achieve this dream. To show my
appreciation for your assistance in actualising this business with me, I shall
give you 25% of the total money and 5% for miscellaneous expense while the
remaining 70% belong to me, which I intend to re-invest into any profitable
Business in your country.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of the
business venture, your utmost confidentially, sincerity and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family's present predicament. Details of how I intend to
carry out this project will be discussed as soon as I get a response of your
willingness and interest. I sincerely will appreciate your urgent
acknowledgment as soon as possible by contacting me on my Telephone number:
+234 8037 210 251 or E-mail address.

Thank you.
Yours truly,
Mr. GREG KAREFA-SMART
NOTE: YOUR FAX & PHONE NUMBER ARE VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS
MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SURPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL.