Can you send me the link again

From: Chris Jackson
Subject: Can you send me the link again
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:00:03 -0500

From; Blake Logan , Presidential Director
To ; address@hidden
Subject: FINAL NOTICE - %first name%, Your Account will be DELETED, $500.00
drawing  !

address@hidden this is your final notice.
If you have already locked in your position with SalesOmatic system then
disregard this email and use the removal link at the bottom.

If you have NOT signed up, then you need to do it right
NOW because SalesOmatic is still holding your position and we have
people that are waiting to be placed under you. You need to
confirm or you're going to miss out on getting paid on your team !

I'm confused. Why haven't you confirmed yet? We place
everyone under you and then notified you when you
had a GUARANTEED Group !

You don't need to do anything but go to:

http://www.surfboardfun.sales-o-matic.com

and just put in your name, phone number and email address,then click
on the "Win Me ! $500.00 US Dollar sign " AFTER you input your information

As SOON As we have the rest of your information we'll begin placing
people under you right away.

We can't put anyone there until you confirm.
So do it right now, before you do anything else! I
don't want you to miss out on this.

Just go to: http://www.surfboardfun.sales-o-matic.com

Prosperous Regards,

Blake Logan

Presidential Director

PS. If you are no longer interested in turning your
computer into a CASH COW, please remove yourself by
Sending a blank e-mail to address@hidden
If you have already confirmed your position then click on the
removal link below. Either way we need to know if you're in or
you're out because these people need to be placed quickly.

ductpqambxowaucicnqqm