Lottery Winners (Congratulations).

From: Marcus Dangote.
Subject: Lottery Winners (Congratulations).
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:07:42 +0200

FILTER LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

REF: OGS/2311786008/01
BATCH: 14/011/IPD /NL

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE.

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result  of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 1st of April 2003. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 21511465996-728 with serial number 7662-901 drew
lucky numbers 7-15-19-24-31-33 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000.00 Euro. (One
Million Euro) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place every three years. We hope
with part of your winning you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro
International lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our payment
officer in charge MR. Greg Hope.
TEL:+31-622-535-488.
Email: address@hidden

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 30th of June 2003. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next  stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Astrid Van Bosch.
Lottery Co-ordinator.