New Product

From: tai . ltd
Subject: New Product
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 02:59:57 +0800

Dear Sir and Madam:

     Thanks your time to share the information with our company.

I been look this web site knowing your company is wholesale computer parts,

our company has develop new product you might interesting.

USB MP3 Flash Drive are 3-In-1 Technology

*MP3 Player *USB Flash Drive *Digital Voice Recorder Plus: *USB Lock *EZ-Navigator

***This product come with LCD Display***

64MB FoB Taiwan us $55.00 (directly voice recorder available)
128MB FoB Taiwan us $68.00 (directly voice recorder available)

Also: P353 jukebox + photo bank (with 20GB HDD)    FoB Taiwan us $180.00
         P353 jukebox + photo bank (without HDD)         FoB Taiwan us $105.00

        Above price that we offered to exist distributor, when you have big
volume or OEM project then we have to negotiate again.

I am looking forward to work with you further more cooperation, hope hear your comments.
Waiting your prompt reply, please feel free to contact
us for any further information. Thank you

Best Regards,

Austin Lin

Wealper Technology Co., Ltd

Tel: 886-7-5534167
Fax: 886-7-5542817

USB MP3 Flash Drive: http://myweb.hinet.net/home4/aznkulu/MP3%20index.htm

Company website: http://wealper.adsldns.org/

E-Mail: address@hidden

I'm sorry Please reply back in English as you can, Thank You