Matchplay Golf Challenge

From: Nick Twinney
Subject: Matchplay Golf Challenge
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:34:16 -0300

www.matchplay-challenge.com
If You love to compete at golf, make new friends and want to give yourself a
chance of taking your best game to the St Andrew Old Course and to Sun City in
south Africa...... This is the site for you!
www.matchplay-challenge.com.........................................
Your name was given to us by an affiliate. It is not our intention to send
unwanted mail to anyone. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list
simply Email address@hidden with the word "remove" in the subject box and your
address will be removed as soon as possible. Thank you!