protein arrays to detect 40 inflammation factors in one experiment

From: Gary Lee
Subject: protein arrays to detect 40 inflammation factors in one experiment
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:44:12 -0500

Dear Scientist:

Are you still doing ELISA to determine inflammation factors one by one?
Here is our innovative product (patent pending):

Determine 40 inflammation factors in single experiment
* Fast - profile up to 40 inflammation factors in one experiment
* Easy - all in one system, no special equipment needed
* Economic - require as little as 100 ul of sample
* Sensitive - detect proteins in the same range as ELISA
* Affordable - everyone can afford to do this experiment
* Safe - no radioactivity

Offer ends Dec 30, 2003 (US customers only)

Check out our other new products:
* Custom Array (detects over 120 cytokines and other proteins in one experiment)

Please Visit www.raybiotech.com, email to address@hidden or call 1-888-494-8555 for detailed information.

RayBiotech, Inc.
Quick links: | Reference | Products | Anti-body Map | FAQ | Catalog |
Quotation# A182012*
* Please mention quotation # at time of ordering. Offer good for US customers only.

This email is sent on behalf of Raybiotech, Inc., Powered by mkt-expert.com

RayBiotech, Inc. thought this great invention might benefit your research. If you do not wish to receive Raybiotech's new products info, please click remove (http://www.raybiotech.com/sub/unsub.php) and we will remove your email immediately. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks!