Want to exchange mailing list

From: limso
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:26:03 +0800

Hi ,

Dear Sirs,

Good News! Definitely worth reading further...This is STRICTLY for serious
punters and investors.  If not, pls get off the mail.

I can provide you fixed match tips  before kick off. Do you know the
difference between insider tip and a fixed match tips?
Our customer pay on average USD10K for 1 fixed match tips.So we gather all
to support of all members to fix a match .   So you see, we make the game,
NOT from any source. Price varies depending on league and the players,
manager and referee.

If you are seriously interested, email me back

 To be remove from our list

 email

 address@hidden

 Subject put Remove