Best offer of this year ;)

From: Randi Currie
Subject: Best offer of this year ;)
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:25:09 -0500

As soon as beauty is sought not from religion and love, but for pleasure, it
degrades the seeker.
If you give an audience a chance they will do half your acting for you.
I am always sorry when any language is lost, because languages are the
pedigrees of nations.
Is this not the true romantic feeling not to desire to escape life,
 but to prevent life from escaping you.
He that waits upon fortune, is never sure of a dinner.
Pretty much all the honest truth telling there is in the world is done by
children.
Mere bashfulness without merit is awkwardness.
I've never felt better.
Man arrives as a novice at each age of his life.
It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the
eye is as it appears.
There is not any memory with less satisfaction than the memory of some
temptation we resisted.
You should point to the whole man Jesus and say, ''That is God.''
We begin to die as soon as we are born, and the end is linked to the beginning.
Your life can't go according to plan if you have no plan.
That so few now dare to be eccentric, marks the chief danger of the
 time.
Though God's attributes are equal, yet his mercy is more attractive
 and pleasing in our eyes than his justice.