Fw: amino

From: Dewey Bowden
Subject: Fw: amino
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:39:02 -0800

Well I was wrong, you were right, is this the link you were refering to?
http://www.updatehotline.com/ref44.html
You can download full CD's, dvd's and games.  I had found at least 23 CD's on
there that I wanted.
You have to see these guys' collection - it's wild.
Theres this awsome section of the site that shows you how to burn the games &
music and movies to CD.
I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that
are still in theaters - it's fantastic.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Millard