Hi welcome

From: 張 大發
Subject: Hi welcome
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:08:28 +0800 (CST)

We are a International Export-Import match website.<p>

Our e-mailing list post system can save your time and
money in searching products on the internet.<p>

Benefit of the buyer: you can collect quotations from
different companies at a time to find a suitable
product and price to save your time and purchasing
cost.<p>

You only fill out an inquiry form then this e-mailing
list system will send it to all the excellent
manufacturers at a time.<p>

If you are looking for new products, material,
cooperator or OEM/ODM partner, we will send your
inquiry to many manufacturers' or suppliers' email
account who can meet your needs
automatically.(Especially the manufacturers or
suppliers in Asia area, ex: Taiwan, China, HK,
Singapore..etc..)<p>

The service is free.<p>

Please click here to web site: <a
href="http://www.abmsn.com";>Taiwan manufacturers China