Season Greetings from LandingChina.com

From: LandingChina.com
Subject: Season Greetings from LandingChina.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:13:09 +0800

Dear Colleagues,

Season greetings from http://www.landingchina.com China Travel Service - The
Professional Travel Guide To China!

Hearing the bells go ding-dong. Hearing the choirs sing songs. Letting us know
it's Christmas time for the world to spread love. It seems that Christmas time
is here once again, and it is time again to bring in the New Year. We wish the
merriest of Christmas to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and
prosperity in the year ahead.
Last Christmas we gave you our heart. This year we'll give it again. At
Christmas and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your
world, and contentment and joy fill your days.
Here is wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a New Year bright with joy and
success.

Looking forward good cooperation between us in 2005!

Your partner in China

Alan Huang
CEO / LandingChina.com

Beijing Office:
Tel: +86-10-51668586, 51668587
Fax +86-10-89547689
email: address@hidden
SKYPE: chinaguide
http://www.landingchina.com

Xi'an Office:
Tel: +86-29-84257597, 84259147
Fax +86-29-84249146
email: address@hidden
SKYPE: consultant-wang
http://www.landingchina.com
Add: 7/F Hongyang Buliding No.B-18 East Taoyuan South Second Ring Rd. Xian.
China
Postcode: 710075

Office Hours (GMT+0800): Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 Sat 09:00-14:00