New message

From: Bagrat
Subject: New message
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:30:00 +0400

                                         Websites Manufacturing

                                 The firm HAYBAG GROUP is one of the leaders in
the

                                                 field of constructing websites.

 Our price list is the following: one page is from 30 to 300$ depending on the
complexity, e.g. if the page contains flash animation, PHP code, interactive
components or java script. All depends on the wish of the client. The procedure
of the order is:

1.      We get a letter from the client with the description, photo materials,
video information, information connected with the make up of flash block.

2.      Our designers make up the first trial version of the site and install
it on our server. Send the client the site link and their suggestions.

3.      The design of the site is estimated by the client. He sends his
additional suggestions and wishes if there are any.

4.      Our programmers determine the price and inform the client.

5.      If the price is acceptable our programmers complete the work according
to the client's wishes and install on our server.

6.      The client estimates the final work and if there are no additional
wishes, transfers the money on our account.

7.      We send our suggestions on hosting or the client can do it on his own.

8.      All the further changes can be performed according to the additional
worked out payment.

9.      On the wish of client we can offer dynamic service of the site. The
price for this service can vary from 30 to 3000$ per month, depending on the
volume of the work, agreed beforehand.

Our URL www.daa.am/haybag.

  Mail – address@hidden