invitation

From: Dr . Belo Ige
Subject: invitation
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:44:04 +0100

Dear Partner,
Good day to you. I am Dr Belo Ige the Project Director of the Federal Airport
Authority of Nigeria(FAAN).
I have the priviledge of contacting you based on the deal which I feel you
would be interested in. There is a particular sum of money (USD$49.5 M) which
has been floating in the suspense account of the apex bank and the funds has
remained unclaimed over a decade now.
I have the intention of investing in viable business through you in your
country and I would appreciate if both of us could seal this deal and I would
use my share to invest through you in any lucrative busines or any other viable
business venture that would be determined by you.
If you are interested, kindly get across to me so as to enable me to furnish
you with the modalities on how the funds could be wired to your nominated bank
account.
Be rest assured that this deal is risk free because I am an insider.
Best Regards,
Dr.Belo Ige