Our IT Services

From: Consultants
Subject: Our IT Services
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:10:29 -0800

Hi ,

I hope things are going well, at your end.

This is my periodic check with you to see how can I help with your current
need for IT Consultants with your company?  CGT Consulting provides highly
specialized contract consultants for immediate results.  We maintain a base
of deployable consultants in the areas of ERP, CRM, Wireless and Web-based
technology.  In addition, CGT draws from an immense in-house database of
over 1 Million candidates.

We provide the following services:
1)      IT Consultants / IT Contractors
2)      Help you fill your Full Time Employee positions, including
contract-to-hire
3)      Offshore Services:
a)      Customer Service
b)      Website Development & Maintenance
c)      Offshore Projects
d)      Database Development & Maintenance
e)      Offshore Employee Leasing

We are committed to fast and effective technology services paired with a
unique corporate philosophy of "Cost-Conscious Consulting / Offshore
Solutions".

How can I be of service, to you and your company?

Thank you.

Naren Mistry
Manager of Consulting Services
CGT Consulting Inc.
18032-C Lemon Drive, Suite 350
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Tel: (714) 572-1055 - 714-579-1248
Fax: (714) 364-9705
address@hidden
www.cgt-consult.com

Emailed to: address@hidden

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:
mailto:address@hidden
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove
link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited,
please accept our apologies and click on the following removal link:
mailto:address@hidden or reply back
with REMOVE in the SUBJECT with this email address: address@hidden