Income Opportunity!

From: Jocel
Subject: Income Opportunity!
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:42:34 +0800

BE SURE TO COMPLETELY READ THIS MAIL IMMEDIATELY FROM START TO
FINISH...

It's Jocel here with an extremely urgent message.
I'm writing today to invite you to take part in an exclusive
astonishing, revolutionary Company that the Wall Street Journal,
New York Times, TIME Magazine, and 110 other publications
have written about in the last year alone. Quite a claim,
huh? But I will back it up 100%, so read on... Given this
crucial fact, you can understand my delight that some
Associate Members have created an opportunity of global
consequence. They have decided to share amazing
income generating secrets that have made them millions!
This will become huge with or without you...
(and with or without me).
Those who sign up now will benefit the most from the
company's global marketing for years to come.

If you're interested please send email to < address@hidden >
with the SUBJECT "Send me more INFO" and please don't
forget to include your personal info:

Fullname:
Country:
Alternate Email (if different from above):
Phone no: