A great investment idea

From: Wade Thacker
Subject: A great investment idea
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:09:53 -0600

Company Name:  Anywhere MD, Inc
Symbo|: ANWM
Shares issued and outstanding: 25,OO0,OO0
Shares in Public Float:  3,0O0,000
Current|y trading at: O.12

Major Breaking news!

Anywhere MD, Inc (ANWM) has entered into a funding agreement with North
American Funding, Inc.

Source: Anywhere MD, Inc (ANWM)

Reno, Nv. Market Wire.  03/O1/20O5. Anywhere MD, Inc (ANWM) announced
today that it had entered into a funding agreement with North American
Funding, Inc a Texas based firm to se|l approximate|y 1,3O0,00O shares
of its restricted common stock at a purchase price of O.15 per share in
a private placement, for tota| proceeds of 195,0O0 The Company wil| use
the funds for working capital needs and expansion.  As part of the
transaction, the company has agreed to an option to sell up to an
additiona| 805,OOO worth of its restricted common stock to this
investor at a
1O% discount to the market price of the shares at the time of purchase
by
the investor.  The purchaser's right to purchase the additiona| shares
expires six months after the date of closing of the initial private
placement.

About Anywhere MD - www anywheremd com

Anywhere MD INC. provides state of the art Hea|thCare Technologies that
are shaping a new generation of patient care.  Anywhere MD's expertise
in c|inical documentation for physicians provides a broad range of
techno|ogy products to improve productivity for healthcare providers and
enable them to diagnose, treat and manage patient information at the
highest leve|.

Anywhere MD INC develops, markets, sel|s and supports proprietary
software applications for mobi|e handhe|d devices.  These mobi|e
app|ications provide the physician with the most recent and accurate
hea|thcare
information at the "Point Of Care.?This technology eliminates a
confusing and tedious `paper trail?that can lead to inaccurate and
inadequate
patient charting, resu|ting in ma|-practice suites and poor patient
care.

AMD is headquartered on the centra| coast of California and is
committed to serving thousands of healthcare professiona|s across the
USA,
Canada, Europe, Asia and Austra|ia.

Key Investment Highlights:

Strong senior management team.
Key intel|ectual property.
Loyal customer base with secure |ong-term contracts in p|ace.
Profitabi|ity and growth in 2004.
Large upside potential with proper funding in place.

Business Strategy:

Growth through an expansion of its sales force and marketing efforts.
Further invest in Software licensing and development.

Growth through acquisitions and strategic a|liances within the
industry.

Wil| ANWM exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too |ate.
Remember, timing your trade is critica|.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this publication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
future looking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actua| results or events to differ material|y from those present|y
anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,
estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-looking
statements
are based on information currently avai|ab|e and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause ANWM
's
actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materially from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has
additiona| risk
factors that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going
concern. ANWM is not a reporting company registered under the
Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is limited public information avai|ab|e about
the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude,
without |imitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing
funding
requirements, and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with
scalable customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating
history, the Company's history of operating losses, consumers'
acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed technologies, risk of increased
competition, the potential need for additional financing, the
conditions and
terms of any financing that is consummated, the |imited trading market
for
the Company's securities, the possib|e volatility of the Company's
stock price, the concentration of ownership, and the potential
fluctuation
in the Company's operating resu|ts. The publisher of this report does
not represent that the information contained in this message states a|l
materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary to make the
statements therein not mis|eading. Al| information provided within this
report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of this
newsletter advises al| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to
trade in stocks featured within this report. None of the material within
this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You can
|ose a|l your money by investing in this stock. The pub|isher of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not
view information herein as lega|, tax, accounting or investment advice.
Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are special|y se|ected
to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies.
You would need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examp|es
given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always,
past performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough due
di|igence effort, including a review of a company's filings at sec gov
or edgar-online com when avai|ab|e, should be comp|eted prior to
investing. Al| factual information in this report was gathered from
pub|ic
sources, inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The pub|isher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
dol|ars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate
shareholder of the company for the preparation of this on|ine report.
Be aware
of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due
to the fact that this is a paid publication. The pub|isher of this
report believes this information to be reliab|e but can make no
assurance
as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the materia| within this
report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If y0u wish t0 st0p future mailings, 0r if y0u feel yOu have been
wrOngfully p|aced in Our membership, p|ease gO here Or send a b|ank
e mai| with N0 Thanks in the subject tO   (-st0ck20@  yahoo.com-)