Re[1]:Job Vacancies

From: Tillman
Subject: Re[1]:Job Vacancies
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:13:34 -0100

Hello,

We're dating agency "RusDeluxe" Group Ltd.
License number 00042247933 since 21.07.03.

Due the expansion of our organization, our agency need employees from USA for
accomplishing of bank

transactions.You must have an account in USA bank.
Payment will be made immediately, for every transaction (receiving and sending
of money) you will get

400-1100 USD.

We have two offices:
1) 12 Pushkinskaya street, office #19.
       St. Petersburg, Russia.

2) 33 Bolshaya Nikitskaya street, office #7
   Moscow, Russia.

If you are interested in our offer,then you may to contact to our manager for
other detailes by e-mail:

address@hidden

Best regards!