printing html

From: Raimund Kohl-Fuechsle
Subject: printing html
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:29:05 +0100

Hello there,

I am new to this list, so if my question already had been answered,
please don't throw tomatoes at me ... point me to where I can find the
answers ... :-)

I just started using a2ps ... which is WONDERFUL! and very handsome.
Alas, there is - here and then - a need to print html-files.  And a2ps
wants to delegate this job to Netscape ... which I don't have (and I
have to confess to not even know, if Netscape exists at all).  So I
googled a bit around and found that Lynx should to the job, so I added
what had been suggested there:

----snip----
# Delegate to lynx the interpretation of an html page.
Delegation: Lynx html:ps      \
       lynx -force_html -nolist -dump $f \
       | #{a2ps} --delegate=no --stdin=$f
----snap-----

But this doesn't work either.  E.g.:

home/ray: a2ps html-file.html

sh: line1: --delegate=no: command not found
# Delegate to lynx the interpretation of an html page.
Delegation: Lynx html:ps      \
       lynx -force_html -nolist -dump $f \
       | #{a2ps} --delegate=no --stdin=$f

so I suppose the --delegate=no command is wrong.  What setting is needed
instead?  Any hints welcome ... :-)

ray

Oh, and btw, isn't delegating via mozilla or any other browser possible?
Just asking ...