Our IT Services

From: Consultants
Subject: Our IT Services
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:06:37 -0800

Hi ,

        I hope things are going well at your company!

        How can I help with your current need for IT Consultants at your
company?  CGT Consulting provides highly specialized contract consultants
for immediate results. We maintain a base of deployable consultants in the
areas of ERP, CRM, Wireless and Web-based technology, including .NET.  In
addition, CGT draws from an immense in-house database of over 1 Million
outside candidates.

        We are committed to fast and effective technology services paired
with a unique corporate philosophy of "Cost-Conscious Consulting".

        How can I be of service to you, at your company ? As an example, we
have Consultants in the area of Project Managers, Analysts, Developer, QA,
Network ... etc

Thank you.

Nick
CGT Consulting Inc.
Tel: (714) 572-1055

Emailed to: address@hidden

Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer:
mailto:address@hidden
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove
link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited,
please accept our apologies and click on the following removal link:
mailto:address@hidden or reply back
with REMOVE in the SUBJECT with this email address: address@hidden