Re: Your Website

From: Steve Scott
Subject: Re: Your Website
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:28:27 -0400

Dear Friend,

Start Making Money Within 15 Minutes Guaranteed:

Out of over 100,000 merchants, MP3downloadcity is ranked the #1 most
succesful company through Clickbank.

MP3downloadcity has over 2 million users enjoying our music download
service.

By 2005,  over 20 million customers will be using our service to download
and play music, movies, and games for free.

We have been in the music download business for over 7 years with a huge
profit gain each and every year. We are now planning to expand our
company by allowing others like yourself to help promote our music
download site. This is a limited time offer. Once we get enough affiliates will
we not be accepting new affiliates in our affiliate program. AND YOU DON'T
NEED A WEBSITE TO START MAKING MONEY!

The Affiliate Program is FREE to join and you can instantly generate an
ongoing stream of income for you without much effort on your part.

Our service sells itself. Thousands of people are signing up everday to enjoy
music, movie, and games downloads and it's 100% legal.

Profit Potential:
Of every 1,000 people who visits our site we receive between a 4 -7 % sign-
up rate.

Example:  If you get only 4000 people to visit our site every day we estimate
you will receive approximately 160 to 350 sign-ups daily which will equal a
profit gain between $1,900 - $4,200 every day. That's up to $117,600
Monthly.

What We Do:
We have a powerful online music movie and game download site where
members can sign up to download music, movies, and games for free. That's
right FREE! There are no download or monthly fees involved. You don't have
to sell anything because our web site does it all. When a customer enters our
web site they will be so anxious to see what we have to offer that they will
sign immediatly and you will get paid when they sign up.

We also have a third party credit card processing company who handles all
credit card sales for MP3downloadcity and its' affiliates. So you will be
guaranteed to receive a check every 2 weeks. They handle all questions
customers may have regarding billing. You will be able to check your profits
in real-time.

We are so confident in our service that we are not obligating you or any of
our other affiliates to contract with us. You can back out at anytime. Give it
try and I guarantee you will be glad you did.

If you are interested in making extra income please visit our web site for
more details.

You check it out and YOU DECIDE! click on the link below to learn more:
http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/optin.asp?j=0&c=37300841&pg=imp&nc=1

Thank You
MP3downloadcity.com
Marketing Department