BrandPartners Quietly Climbing Charts

From: OTCJournal ListServer
Subject: BrandPartners Quietly Climbing Charts
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:50:34 -0700

If you are reading this message in plaintext or if you have an AOL address you
must click on this link: <A
HREF="http://www.otcjournal.com/archive/listserv/new-20050426-1.html";
target="_blank">http://www.otcjournal.com/archive/listserv/new-20050426-1.html</A>
 and wait for a web page to automatically open up to properly read this
newsletter.

[Image]                                                   [Image][Image]
[Image]

 [Image]April 26, 2005[Image]           [Image]Volume VI, Issue 40[Image]

  Home Page : www.otcjournal.com
  Email Questions or Comments To: address@hidden

  To OTC Journal Members:

  [Image]Comments in the BLOG[Image]

  [Image] BrandPartners (OC BB: BPTR), perhaps one of the biggest
          disappointments in terms of price performance this year,
  looks like it wants to start behaving a bit better. Today's edition
  contains a recap of what I believe happened since the company issued
  its outstanding year end financials, and the stock traded down.
  Tomorrow morning I will post a new BLOG entry for current comments and
  questions.

  To use the BLOG, simply go to the home page at www.otcjournal.com -
  the BLOG will scroll down automatically on the right side of your
  screen. The most current journal entries appear in the middle of your
  screen. Check back frequently for updates particularly when stocks are
  moving to overbought or oversold levels or in volatile markets. Your
  questions and postings do not automatically appear, so don't bother
  posting the same question multiple times. I personally go through to
  moderate and respond to every question.

   [Image] BrandPartners (OTC BB: BPTR); Coming Back After Some Harsh
           Treatment

  Early channel checks on 1st quarter numbers lead me to believe [Image]
  BPTR will continue it's torrid growth pace in the 1st quarter,
  and deliver a fifth consecutive report demonstrating growth in both
  sales and earnings.

  The company is revolutionizing bank design, and starting to expand
  into other financial services markets.

  On March 19th, BPTR delivered the following outstanding year end
  results:

     * '04 Revenues came in at $50.6 million, up 50% from '03's $33.7
       million in revs
     * '04 Earnings came in at $14.2 million; $.39 per share (this
       number is not meaningful as $9 million of the earnings was
       forgiveness of debt)
     * '04 Operating earnings (this is the important number) were $5.1
       million- improving by $16 million over '03.
     * Operating EPS for '04 came in at $.14 per share. This is the
       meaningful number.

  In short, BPTR's revenues grew 50% in '04 to $50.6 million, and the
  company delivered $.14 per share in earnings. Stellar corporate
  performance.

  If the stock traded at a mere 10x trailing earnings, it would be $1.40
  today.

  The day the earnings were released, BPTR traded nearly 2 million
  shares, the highest one day volume since negotiating their debt
  reduction. The stock traded sideways for a day or two, and then
  started down, leaving many shareholders stunned.

  Here's what I believed happened. I believe there were a lot of
  investors waiting for the earnings report to confirm the company's
  performance. I believe many of those people jumped in on the earnings
  report.

  On the other side, I believe there had to have been on huge seller
  waiting for the earnings to come out and looking for an exit strategy.
  This stock traded as low as $.19 in '03 when they were nearly
  bankrupt, and about a year ago the company did a financing at $.30-
  this supply might not have been fully absorbed by the market.

  When the seller matched the buyer the stock didn't go up. After a day
  or so it became clear the stock wouldn't be making any new highs on
  the year end numbers, and weak hands began to sell. Combine that
  weakness with a moderate collapse in the market as a whole, and you
  have people selling in a vacuum of buyers.

  [Image] The stock made its bottom at $.76, and now is rebounding
          nicely. As measured from last October's multi month $.50
  level, it is a perfect 61.8% retracement. I had been looking for a
  drop to $.71 to add to the position, which would have been a perfect
  61.8% retracement from last August's low. It would have been
  irresistible at that price.

  The stock is now moving up almost everyday on much lighter volume,
  which suggests an absence of sellers. 1st quarter numbers are due in
  about 3 weeks away, and if history repeats itself, the stock will
  trade up ahead of the numbers.

  For those of you who can't understand why this stock cannot seem to
  achieve a reasonable valuation, a little historical perspective is in
  order.

  In the Fall of '03 BPTR was days away from bankruptcy and closing its
  doors forever. The stock was trading at $.05 in August of that same
  year. While a few months might seem like an eternity in the market, in
  reality this stock has been trending up for over 18 months.

  The company has engineered it's turnaround flawlessly, but it may take
  more time for the market to recognize the value. After making it's
  debut on Wall Street, WalMart (NYSE: WMT) doubled in size every year
  for the first three years, but the stock went nowhere. Once Wall
  Street caught on, the stock made a multi year move and turned many
  shareholders into millionaires.

  Set aside the noise and look at the value. As one fund manager who
  owns the stock told me: "I don't sell stocks at PE's of 7 with 50%
  growth rates. I buy them and wait for someone else to pay more".

  It took a month to flush out some weak hands. It looks to me like the
  stock is ready to resume it's climb.

                               [Image]

                                Disclaimer
 The OTCjournal.com Newsletter is an independent electronic publication
 committed to providing our readers with factual information on
 selected  publicly traded companies. All companies are chosen on the
 basis of certain financial analysis and other pertinent criteria with a
 view toward  maximizing the upside potential for investors while
 minimizing the downside risk, whenever possible.  Moreover, as detailed
 below, this publication accepts compensation from certain of the
 companies which it features.  Likewise, this newsletter is owned by
 MarketByte, LLC.  To the degrees enumerated herein,  this newsletter
 should not be regarded as an independent publication.

 Go Here to view our compensation on every company we have ever covered,
 or visit the following web address:
 http://www.otcjournal.com/disclaimer.html for our full profiles and
 http://www.otcjournal.com/trading-alerts/disclaimer.html for Trading
 Alerts. MarketByte LLC, the owner and publisher of the OTC Journal, has
 purchased 100,000 shares of BPTR at a cost of $.60 per share.

 All statements and expressions are the sole opinions of the editors and
 are subject to change without notice. A profile, description, or other
 mention of a company in the newsletter is neither an offer nor
 solicitation to buy or sell any securities  mentioned. While we believe
 all sources of information to be factual and reliable, in no way do we
 represent or guarantee the accuracy thereof, nor the statements made
 herein.

 From time to time MarketByte LLC sells shares in the open market it
 receives as compensation for coverage of client companies. Since the
 shares are received as compensation for services as previously
 disclosed, and not for investment purposes, the editors do not view the
 sale of the shares as contradictory to any advice delivered in the
 content. This should be viewed as a conflict of interest by
 shareholders or prospective shareholders of the client companies.

 The editor, members of the editor's family, and/or entities with which
 they are affiliated aside from MarketBtye LLC itself, are forbidden by
 company policy to own, buy, sell or otherwise trade stock for their own
 benefit in the companies who appear in the publication unless
 specifically disclosed in the newsletter. Some of the companies
 featured in the OTC Journal pay a cash ESP fee to an affiliated
 technology company ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 per month for internet
 related technology services.

 The Trustee of the MarketByte LLC Defined Benefit and Trust (“the
 MarketByte Pension Plan”) has invested approximately $140,0000 in
 Dutchess Private Equities II LP (“the Dutchess Limited Partnership”), a
 limited partnership in which the MarketByte Pension Plan is a limited
 partner.  No one associated with the MarketByte Pension Plan has any
 knowledge, information, or control as to any past, present, or future
 investment activities of the Dutchess Limited Partnership.  The
 Dutchess Limited Partnership is one of two hedge funds managed by
 Dutchess Advisors.  Dutchess Advisors periodically refers companies to
 MarketByte LLC for possible coverage by one of the MarketByte LLC
 publications, which publications include The OTCJournal.com
 Newsletter.  Dutchess Advisors may or may not own shares in the
 companies that it so refers to MarketByte.  MarketByte has no
 information (outside of information readily accessible to the general
 public such as SEC filings) as to whether Dutchess Advisors owns any
 shares in the companies that it refers to MarketByte LLC.  The above
 relationships should be viewed as a potential and/or actual conflict of
 interest by shareholders and prospective shareholders of MarketByte LLC
 client companies.

 The profiles, critiques, and other editorial content of the
 OTCjournal.com may contain statements that appear foward relating to
 the expected capabilities of the companies mentioned herein.

 THE READER SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE
 BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY SECURITIES MENTIONED. INVESTING IN  SECURITIES
 IS SPECULATIVE AND CARRIES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. THE INFORMATION FOUND
 IN THIS PROFILE IS PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES
 AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, OR REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED,
 WRITTEN  CONSENT OF THE EDITORS OF OTCjournal.com.

 We encourage our readers to invest carefully and read the investor
 information available at the web sites of  the Securities and Exchange
 Commission ("SEC") at http://www.sec.govand/or the National Association
 of Securities Dealers ("NASD") at http://www.nasd.com. We also strongly
 recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning
 Internet Stock Fraud, which can be found at
 http://www.sec.gov/consumer/cyberfr.htm. Disclaimer
 ID:J0wbl58Q Readers can review all public filings by
 companies at the SEC's EDGAR page. The NASD has published information
 on how to invest carefully at its web site.  MarketByte LLC's mailing
 address is 3525 Del Mar Heights Rd #334, San Diego, CA 92130.
 HITTING SEND. If you are having difficulty removing yourself or wish to
 change your address please go to
 http://listserv.otcjournal.com/address@hidden

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]                                                          [Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]